Multi surface hard working cleaner
30 SECONDS® Calcium, Rust & Lime Remover is a ready-to-use non-toxic cleaner that removes calcium, rust and lime deposits from various surfaces. It easily dissolves away rust stains, soap scum, discolouration, and water deposits from outdoor surfaces, bathrooms, and other affected areas around the home. 30 SECONDS® Calcium, Rust & Lime Remover comes in a convenient trigger bottle for easy treatment.
Use it on
It can be used on most wet-area surfaces where calcium, rust and lime occur, like tubs, sinks, baths, showers, toilets, shower heads, and other bathroom and kitchen fixtures. Great for appliances including kettles, dishwashers (do not use in dish draws) and washing machines. Can be used on stainless steel, ceramic, porcelain, tiles, glass, brick, stucco, masonry, concrete, chrome and crystal.
Do not use it on
Damaged/cracked surfaces, wood, textiles, wallpaper, carpets, marble, natural stone, terrazzo, copper steam irons, old tubs and sinks. Avoid prolonged contact with tile grout.
Note: To remove built-up hard water spots on glass, use 30 SECONDS® Water Spot Remover.
For use on
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- Always test in an inconspicuous area. If any changes occur, discontinue use immediately.
READY TO USE TRIGGER BOTTLE
- Shake contents well and spray evenly on surface to be cleaned.
- Let solution sit for a minimum of 5 minutes or until stains start to disappear.
- Light scrubbing will assist.
- Rinse with water or wipe clean.
- DO NOT USE ON: Damaged/cracked surfaces, wood, textiles,wallpaper, carpets, marble, natural stone, terrazzo, copper steam irons, old tubs and sinks. Avoid prolonged contact with tile grout.
Is 30 SECONDS® Calcium, Rust, Lime Remover safe for use with septic tanks?
Likely septic tank safe with normal use.
Is 30 SECONDS® Calcium, Rust, Lime Remover safe to use on vinyl flooring?
Yes this is safe to use on vinyl flooring.