Say goodbye to house washing hassles
Washing the exterior of your home is one of those time-consuming tasks that nobody looks forward to. 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner turns a hassle into a breeze with its simple 3-step process: spray, wait and rinse. It's that easy. Safe for use on most exterior home surfaces, simply attach your garden hose to the bottle. Our Hose End technology removes any need for mixing or a separate pump sprayer. Just apply the product to your home and let it go to work. Let it sit, then rinse the area and you are done!
Do more, do it faster
With no need for hand scrubbing or managing additional equipment, 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner lets you cover large areas quickly and effectively. The Hose End even help you reach a second story without needing a ladder.
For use on
|House Cleaner Hose End||2L||Not required||180m2|
BEFORE YOU START
- Read ALL safety and first aid instructions on container or download corresponding Data Sheet before use.
- DO NOT mix with other chemicals.
- For best results choose an overcast day with minimal wind and avoid spraying in direct sunlight.
- Keep pets and children indoors.
- Rinse surrounding plants and grass areas with clean water before and after use.
- Test in an inconspicuous area before use. If any discolouration is observed, discontinue use immediately.
- Shake contents well and connect your garden hose.
- Using the RINSE position on the nozzle, check tap pressure and adjust to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Using the CLEAN position, spray the area to be cleaned.
- Keep the surface wet with the product for 10 minutes. Don’t allow the foam to dry.
- Scrub with a broom if necessary.
- Rinse off thoroughly in the RINSE position.
- Turn to OFF for storage. Re-application may be required for persistent growth.
Is 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner safe to use around pets?
We recommend you keep children and pets indoors during the application of this product. When you have rinsed off the surface and allowed it to dry, then it is safe to allow pets and children to come into contact with the treated areas.
Will 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner affect my plants and lawn?
All overspray must be rinsed off foliage and lawn. Whilst 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner contains biodegradable ingredients – some plants and lawn types may be sensitive. Take care to thoroughly rinse these.
Can I clean my solar panels with 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner?
No, we don’t recommend cleaning your solar panels with any of our 30 SECONDS® products. Please check your instructions or warranty manuals for cleaning instructions.
Can I clean my heat pump/air conditioning unit with House Cleaner?
No, we recommend avoiding using House Cleaner on or around heat pumps/air conditioning units.
Can I use 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner to clean my cedar panelling?
No, we don’t recommend using 30 SECONDS® House Cleaner to clean your cedar panels. We recommend using 30 SECONDS® Spray & Walk Away to clean your cedar panels.