30 SECONDS® Roof & Awning Cleaner and 30 SECONDS® Roof Treatment are biodegradable and contain no bleach. Their formulations take care of hard-to-move lichen, moss, mould and algae, with no additional scrubbing or rinsing after application.
Works on most roofing materials
Use on terracotta, slate, concrete and steel roofs, canvas, polycarbonate, vinyl awnings, synthetic tiles and shingles.
- Some lichen, moss, mould & algae may take up to 6-8 weeks to show any sign of decay. Some growth may turn orange in colour, but this will wash away over time.
- Heavily contaminated surfaces may take up to 6months to come clean. Reapplication may be required for heavy growth.
- For heavily contaminated areas - brushing to remove dead material may be required.
For use on
hose end refills
Our Roof Treatment Concentrate 5L product cannot be used to refill the Roof & Awning Cleaner Hose End 2L bottle.
|Roof & Awning Cleaner Hose End
|Roof Treatment Concentrate
|1:4 – Dilute 1L of product to 4L of water
BEFORE YOU START
- DO NOT mix with other chemicals
- DO NOT collect drinking water for 3 – 4 weeks after applying
- For best results choose an overcast day with minimal wind and no rain expectations for 12 hours.
- Avoid spraying in direct sunlight.
- DO NOT allow spray or rinse to contact the foliage of wanted plants
- Rinse surrounding plants and grass areas with clean water before & after use.
ROOF & AWNING CLEANER: HOSE END
- Shake contents well and connect your garden hose.
- Using the RINSE position on the nozzle, check tap pressure and adjust to MEDIUM-HIGH.
- Using the CLEAN position, spray sparingly over the area to be cleaned.
- DO NOT RINSE OFF or allow any run-off to come into contact with pools or ponds.
- Turn to OFF for storage.
- After application black mould may turn orange. This will wash away after a few rainfalls.
ROOF TREATMENT: CONCENTRATE
- Mix 1 litre of product to 4 litres of water in a pump sprayer.
- Spray directly onto dry surface saturating the area to be treated.
- DO NOT RINSE OFF
- Rinse surrounding grass and plant areas, with water, before and after use, to avoid damage to delicate plants.
Can I use 30 SECONDS® Roof & Awning cleaner and Roof Treatment on a roof that is used to collect drinking water?
If using tank water, disconnect water supply and allow for a minimum of 3-4 rainfalls in excess of 30-40 minutes, before re-connecting to ensure that ALL the residual chemicals are thoroughly washed off. Once you are satisfied that you have had several good rainfalls, you can reconnect the downpipes.
Can I clean my motorhome/caravan with 30 SECONDS® Roof & Awning cleaner and Roof Treatment?
Yes, 30 SECONDS® Roof & Awning cleaner and Roof Treatment are safe to use on your motorhome/caravan to clean lichen, moss, mould and algae. Please be mindful of any solar panels, TV dishes or any similar appliances on top of your motorhome/caravan. Please check your instructions or warranty manuals for cleaning instructions.
Can I clean my solar panels with 30 SECONDS® Roof & Awning cleaner and Roof Treatment?
No, we don’t recommend cleaning your solar panels with any of our 30 SECONDS® products. Please check your instructions or warranty manuals for cleaning instructions.
Can I refill my Roof and Awning Cleaner Hose End bottle with Roof Treatment Concentrate?
No, Roof and Awning Cleaner Hose End cannot be refilled with our Roof Treatment Concentrate product. This is because the strength of the active ingredient in these products is very different, therefore if you were to use the concentrate in the hose end bottle, the active ingredient would not be strong enough to be effective so it would not clean.